RE:MAGAZINE is 100% independent, community and connection centered, we share the stories and work of artists all over the world. We share these stories on multiple platforms.
RE:MAGAZINE grew out of the Instagram and Podcast project ARTISTSCURRENT, which started in Feburary of 2020.
RE:MAGAZINE’s mission is to feature artists of all backgrounds all across the world and share their unique stories on our platforms – in our newsletter, on our website and via our social media channels.
How it Works:
RE:MAGAZINE is a newsletter, and is currently FREE. Subscribe here and you will receive RE:MAGAZINE in your inbox two or three times a month. Our newsletter contains all original content and once a month, a studiovisit with a wonderful artist.
If you can’t find the newsletter in your inbox, check your spam folder. And please mark our address as “not spam.” If the newsletter isn’t in your spam folder either, you should look in the Promotions or Updates tab. If you still can’t find it, give up and go to www.remagazine.art, where you can always find the latest.
Receive 1-2 e-mails a month with all our original content!
By submitting the form, you consent to your email address being shared with the website operator and Mailchimp in order for you to receive marketing information, updates and other emails from the website operator. You can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time using the “unsubscribe” link in these emails.
Who runs RE:MAGAZINE?
As of right now RE:MAGAZINE is run by only one person, but as the magazine grows – and legal things are being figured out – more people will be added to the team.
Tabitha Nagy is a conceptual artist and culture journalist based in Munich, Germany and the founder of RE:MAGAZINE.
Find Tabitha on Social Media:
- Gretta Louw: Networks, embroidery and new narrativesInterview and Studiovisit with the artist Gretta Louw.
- Johanna Strobel: Research and timeNew York City/Munich – Interview and Studiovisit with the artist Johanna Strobel about research, clocks and the simultaneous small- and vastness of the artworld.
- Nina Traub: Learning from movementsInterview with Nina Traub, artist, choreographer and dancer based in Tel Aviv.
- Veronika Dräxler: Instagramfeature with ARTISTSCURRENT
The Instagramfeature with ARTISTSCURRENT of the artist Veronika Dräxler.
- René Haustein: Instagramfeature with ARTISTSCURRENT
The Instagramfeature with ARTISTSCURRENT of the artist René Haustein.